Vitek and Covan charity fund

RIP - Vitek

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Liturgy - Dawn Of Ash

01. Shrine Of Moria
02. Shrouded In Suffering
03. Scars Of The Saints
04. Dawn Of Ash
05. Worship Incise
06. The Bishop's Gathering
07. Wounds Of Christ
08. Solemn
09. The Acolyte's Exoneration
10. Cognitive Lust Of Mutilation (Disgorge Cover)
11. Infested With Worms (Brodequin Cover)

Band: Liturgy
Album: Dawn Of Ash
Genre: Brutal Death Metal
Year: 2004
Label: Unmatched Brutality
Official Website
Origin: Estados Unidos (U.S.A.)

Line-Up
Jamie Bailey - bass
Matti Way - vocals
Mike Bailey - guitar
Jon Engman - drums

CLICK HERE

DAWN OF ASH - Dreams Reflections Are interpretations of this world "split a piece of wood and I am there lift a stone and you will find me" I will never rest until I am found the closer you come Temptations grows stronger you must find atonement for the demons they will come and feed on the weak I am all around you I live inside you We are the enemy excommuned messengers will come the spirit alive as people put to death in the name of God I confess the guilt overwhelms show me his wounds I must see them to believe for the hope has finally died....
Mike Bailey owns and runs the Unmatched Brutality label, which has bands like Inveracity, Insidious Decrepancy and Brodequin amongst a number of others. Mike and Jamie are brothers.

Text taken from their website

No comments:

 

| HOME | COMMENTS | CHAT ROOM | E-MAIL | MY PROFILE | SPLITS | TRIBUTES | V.A. | VIDEOS | WALLPAPERS | TOP OF THE PAGE |

© Beyond The Nothingness 2006-2007